la Dolce Vita di Adelaide

Was I reborn? In my previous life I was a designer who had just graduated but one day I had an accident. Adelaide, that’s my new name. My new life feels very boring, but then I heard news that there is a girl who can move between dimensions so I decided to go to the capital to meet her. Is there something waiting for me in the capital?

Source to collect images:

bato.to/series/72644

Resources:

tappytoon.com/series/adelaide/1

The post la Dolce Vita di Adelaide appeared first on kisekimanga.
%FEATUREDIMAGE%



#kisekimanga, #readmanga, #readkisekimanga, #manga
from https://ift.tt/3j6yjlD

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Recording Hall

Unparalleled Path ~ Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship ~

Portrait of Queen Berta: I Accidentally Got Pregnant With His Majesty’s Child